Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thrift Tales Thursday : More fabulous recent finds!

 Hello again everyone!  I have set a goal for myself.  To create and stick to an efficient blog schedule.  While I think that it will be easy for me to keep on top of it during winter break from college, I only hope that I have the time to maintain it through the spring semester as well.  I won't know for sure though until I try.  Therefore, consider this day 1. 
 
I am still working on catching up from the backlog of finds I didn't photograph and blog about from the end of summer and early fall.  These are amongst some of my favorites.  I found 3 vintage printed table cloths - two from the thrifts and one from a yard sale.  All were wonderful bargains under $3 each.  Also at the same yard sale I found the Kromex grease jar, salt, and pepper shaker.  I was incredibly tickled about this given I had already found the canister set!  The jadeite plate and little Pyrex delphite refrigerator dish also came from the same sale.  The wearever ice bag in it's original box and Pyrex Empire Scroll casserole complete with lid and cradle came from the local goodwill.  The grid folding board and Waring chrome blendor were both a wonderful purchase at the local thrift benefiting an animal shelter.  As a confession... this is my third Waring blendor. 
 
 
Well that is all for now folks! I am off to tackle the Christmas presents yet to be wrapped.  Hopefully I can finish them up today.  Happy Thrifting!
 
Question(s) of the Day: Any tips for sticking to a blog schedule? ...and how many blendors are too many?
 
 

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to stick to a schedule when you have so much other stuff going on. I try to post a few times a week, but sometimes I can only get one in. I have tried to do a themed post on certain days every week, but that just ended up being too much pressure. I found it's best to just blog when I can about whatever I want on whatever day I want.
    I'm sure that wasn't helpful! I hope you figure it out. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments or feedback! I adore hearing from the people who take the time to read my overly excited - sometimes scatter brained - posts.

- Cal :)