Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Strawberry Cupcakes!

It had been awhile since I baked.  Like several months type of awhile.  So...when the opportunity to pop on my polka dot apron and try out this strawberry cupcake recipe arose (as I had promised cupcakes to a few people), I was tickled.  And they really didn't turn out too bad.  I will say that they were quite a bit like a muffin with icing...which is odd.  But the strawberry flavor was quite amazing.  
 
 
And okay...I thought that they turned out really cute as an added bonus.  

 
Although I was rather nervous about sharing this rather interesting creation with others, many people complimented them so, although odd, they must not have been too bad. 
 
 
Looking to give them a try?
Strawberry Cupcake Recipe at Better Homes and Gardens

1 comment:

Thank you so much for any comments or feedback! I adore hearing from the people who take the time to read my overly excited - sometimes scatter brained - posts.

- Cal :)