Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hopefully everyone has an excellent Thanksgiving today!  I know I'm already in turkey day mode:  Macy's Parade is on, will shortly begin working on getting ready to head out for my family dinners at 12:30 and 5. 

In addition to being immensely thankful to be spending time with my family today, I would just like to tell everyone how thankful I am for my readers, followers, and all the comments they leave me.  You have know idea how they brighten my day. 

So what's on your agenda for today?  Is there anything you're especially thankful for?

(Note:  The postcard is one from my collection, ironically the only Thanksgiving one from my collection.  I was really hoping to have one with a large and cheerful turkey.  Oh well, you get grapes in lieu.  Although not dated, it does state "Raphael Tuck & Sons, Art publishers to their majesties the King and Queen, Printed in Saxony")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for any comments or feedback! I adore hearing from the people who take the time to read my overly excited - sometimes scatter brained - posts.

- Cal :)