Sunday, July 15, 2012

Blendor Buddies

Do you happen to remember my cutie pie Waring Blendor from a while back?  Well this is it's new friend!



Okay, so it may not make too much sense that I bought another one of these... But I have a completely valid reason.  While I still have high hopes of fixing the small leak on the other one, I'm slightly unsure of whether I'll be able to find the parts necessary.  Therefore, when this one in practically mint condition turned up at my local flea market for only $20, I grabbed it.  At least this way I'll be certain that I have a nice one of them.  



Next up are the semi-random items.  I found the Pyrex Bake-a-Round in it's original box with instructions at a yard sale for a whopping $1, I cannot argue with that pricing.  The wood spoon was fifty cents at the flea market, the red wood handled thing-a-ma-bob was a quarter at a yard sale, and the Pyrex cradle was also a quarter!  I believe the cradle goes to the divided Royal casserole (Which I also happen to have...I'm sure that doesn't surprise you). 

That tis all for now, happy thrifting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for any comments or feedback! I adore hearing from the people who take the time to read my overly excited - sometimes scatter brained - posts.

- Cal :)