Sunday, April 15, 2012

It's almost time!

The countdown is about to begin.  In approximately three weeks it is officially the summer thrift season.  This means flea markets, yard sales, and an increase of new items at the thrift and antique stores.  As you can guess, my excitement is near the boiling point.  I cannot wait to stroll down the aisles between the vendors in my local flea market.  I cannot wait to see what new goodies everyone had found over the winter.  I cannot wait to dig my paws into the piles at the first rummage sale.  Last year, one of my first finds of the season was a set of Rogers silverplate flatware in Luffberry.



Although not a complete set, I fell in love with it's simplicity and price tag.  Now I sit hoping and dreaming of this year's first finds *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for any comments or feedback! I adore hearing from the people who take the time to read my overly excited - sometimes scatter brained - posts.

- Cal :)